Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I am a Home Inspector licensed in Florida. Can I fly legally

Customer Question

Hi, I am a Home Inspector licensed in Florida. Can I fly legally a drone to make roof inspection or other inspections?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What the restrictions are?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

As long as you are not flying in restricted areas and as long as your drone is registered, you can fly the drone for your inspections. In fact, there are companies around FL offering drone inspections already.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.