Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

II sent in my question 30/40 minutes ago and haven't

Customer Question

iI sent in my question 30/40 minutes ago and haven't received an answer yet. I invested money in this Co. Map Solutions (GPS) and they called in Feb 2016 and said they had filed my income tax so I would get my investment back.They called back in June 2016 and said some mistakes had been made, they were working on it and it would be later before I received my check. I hadcannot get in touch with them. I have the telephone numbers and the names of the people who I had previously talked to. Also, I was to receive from $1000 to $2000 a month with this investment. T
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
is there anyway you could find out if income taxes were filed under my LLC number by this company. My number is *****(###) ###-####....SS# ###-##-####..
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, there is no way that I can do this for you within the confines of this forum. You would need to request for transcript of tax returns by yourself. You can do this online right now by clicking here. For the copies of your State tax returns, you need to contact South Carolina Department of Revenue.

Best wishes,