Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Second opinion] - business law i need to sit one-one webcam

Customer Question

Second opinion] - business law i need to sit one-one webcam with lawyer asap louisiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no is this a scam bc i just want to pay and talk to a lawyer for one hour
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i did
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that you're a bot
JA: I'm an assistant to the lawyer. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: say something non-robotish but yeah connect me
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I need help reviewing an equity buy-back that I am making tomorrow
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
If someone would please connect, I will provide full details and files to make life easy
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
helllo, sorry about the initial question, still trying to figure out if this is a fake website lol
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I cannot do a webcam but I can do a combination of email and phone call if that would work for you. What you require would have to be done as a premium service and the cost would be $400. If that is acceptable, we would communicate through private email which will not be visible on this site. Once I reviewed the terms of the buy-back and had the questions and concerns you had we could then have a phone conversation once I completed review of the document and any research I needed to do.

If that works for you let me know and I will send the offer.