Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

The buisness owner claims he wants all his promotion shirts,

Customer Question

The buisness owner claims he wants all his promotion shirts, receipts of cash, and his money back from the sales that i have made and I have agreed to give it back to him but he is refusing to meet with me. He said to me that" if I show up at his house he will call the cops". I said let's meet at a mutual location so I can give you back everything he says im not meeting you any where and Im busy. He threatens to sue me for his stuff. what should I do?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 19 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Is the stuff that is to be returned of a size that it can be mailed? Have any of your communications been in writing such as texts or email or is it all verbal?