Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Second opinion] - A chinese company want to pay me for my

Customer Question

Second opinion] - A chinese company want to pay me for my marketing advice, but while I'm doing this I'm affraid.The company / person is paying me more then he earns by himself. I have doubts if all products are legit and not counterfeit items. Can I be liable as person for his online store / business?I'm thinking that because he spend more money for my advice then he finally earns. Like a 20% of profit is for him, and 80% of his profit is paid to me.We don't have a official agreement, do we need a official agreement?Now he just pays me once in a month / few weeks. He will send me 80% of his profit, because I'm the marketing expert in his store and he has with 20% of the money already xx times more then he had before. Can I accept this without any problem?All money is of his business is in his paypal / creditcard account, the shop is on his name, the domain is on his name etc. I'm just giving advice and setting up marketing campaigns, but I have real doubts by some products they want to advertise by me, because I'm thinking it's counterfeit, I told them to them, but I want to know who's wrong when they will be hold liable.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 24 days ago.
Sir, you have used 8 different accounts to post the same questions and then have refused to leave positive feedback. Word has been passed around experts of this site and it is unlikely you will get further assistance as you are abusing this site terms and also the experts on the site.