Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Very amicable Buy out of Current LLC with two 50-50

Customer Question

Very amicable Buy out of Current LLC with two 50-50 partners. One new approved investor partner is buying out 44 shares of the other partners 50 shares or 44% of the entire company. #2 present partner who currently owns 50 shares will be buying 1 share or 1% of the company. New ownership share will be 51% active partner #1 - 44% active partner #2 and 5% non-active partner #3.. There is a 1 time payment of $223 for the 1% share and a simultaneous $9777 for the remaining 44% of the company.
Any contracts or agreements whether implied or written will be superseded by this agreement. Can you help create this document for us and what is your estimate for cost. I have used Just Answer for tech questions and solutions but never legal advice.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 29 days ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site, which includes writing actual contracts for any customer on this site as that amounts to representation. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
We can answer questions to help guide you and even review documents you create, but we cannot create them for you I am afraid.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I would hope you will refund my $58
You may contact customer service and they will gladly refund your deposit, as the experts are not site employees and have no control over payments.