How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find out what I need to do in order to open

Customer Question

I would like to find out what I need to do in order to open up an authorized vehicle interlock (DUI related breathalyzer device) installation and service center in San Francisco, Ca.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Are you already licensed by the Bureau of Automotive Repair? See

That would be the first requirement.