Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

FOLLOW-UP: Damien answered the following: "You mention

Customer Question

FOLLOW-UP:
Damien answered the following:
"You mention misrepresentation, it is unclear what claim you wold have against them. That would be a consumer claim, unless you are saying manufacturer is misrepresenting something about your patent. We can discuss more if you would like to do so."This is an indirect infringement with my invention UNLESS the car manufacturer explains that the indication of the pressure gauge is not an indication of inertia. Can you comment on this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Hello Thomas: Your previous question is still open. Please return to it to ask your follow up question and we can discuss the issues under that question. Thank you.