Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
26798026

I am looking to take photos of a model who is 18, but in

Customer Question

I am looking to take photos of a model who is 18, but in High School. She is willing to pose nude. Is it legal for me to take nude photos of her, with a model consent form? Thanks.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There is no law that prohibits taking nude photographs of an adult model. It is not relevant that she is in high school, but you may want to request proof that she's passed her 18th birthday - if it turns out that she's lying, a falsified release won't protect you.

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Did you have any other questions about this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if she is legal i am ok, but if she lies about her age, I would be charged with a crime? what crimes could i get charged with?

If she lies about her age, then it would be child pornography. The fact that she lied wouldn't be a defense. If she's really ID, then it's fine. You can ask for ID before you do anything.

Do you still have more questions?