Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I own and operate a study abroad/ international education

Customer Question

Hi. I own and operate a study abroad/ international education sole proprietor LLC and I would like some help writing a clause in my MOU with a university that protects my contacts, trip itinerary and in country guides as trade secrets or intellectual property of my company- essentially so that they cannot go and replicate the trip using my contacts in the future. Where do I begin?
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are essentially asking for a non-compete/non-solicitation agreement and generally these agreements are written after sitting with a client and discussing all of the terms and specific property and items they want to protect, which we cannot do within the scope of the services on this site, but we can provide you with a sample format, which you would have to modify for your specific needs of your situation if that is acceptable to you? let us know.