Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

We are appealing a determination made regarding a claim

Customer Question

We are appealing a determination made regarding a claim against the window manufacturer for that has a class action lawsuit against them. They have offered $500. for total compensation, and we've had an estimate for approximately $2000. per window for 18 windows. Can you help with a letter to add to our appeal? We have a deadline of 10/19 to provide them with additional documention
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot actually write the letter for anyone, that would amount to representation which is forbidden by state law for any attorney on this site to do.
If you need such a letter written you would need to go to a local attorney to write it for you.