Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have small convenience store and dispute with Merchant

Customer Question

I have small convenience store and dispute with Merchant credit account provider. I had filed a complaint in BBB but the complaint didn't resolved and they closed the complaint with dissatisfaction customer. I need help on filing small business case in California court for the damage.I am leaving in Texas but the Merchant credit account provider is in California so I am guessing that I need to file a complaint in California.right?
I am looking for help to draft a complaint for the small court and guide me on the process for filing a complaint.For this service I am ready to pay $200 for drafting a complaint and guiding me with steps on how to file a complaint.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

You could file in Texas since the merchant entered into stream of commerce in Texas by doing business with you. However, if you obtain judgement you would then file to enforce it in California. I am happy to help. Your premium service offer is a little low since we are only credited a portion of that amount with justanswer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is your asking legal fee?
It would be $300. I cannot draft it for you but can provide a template and feedback.