Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I am thinking RICO laws to the party commited conduct of

Customer Question

I am thinking RICO laws to the party commited conduct of perjuries, commiting perjuries, and forcing perjuries. I have for about 4 million Dollars of copyright infringement cases to Royal Printex and filed lawsuit in Federal Court. Royal's new lawyer Resch Polster & Berger wanted to avoid fight in Federal Court because I have so many experience in the Court as I am holidng about 20,000 US Copyrights for last 15 years. So the attorney and Royal filed breach of oral contract in CA Court to avoid fight in Federal, and then they as group bought witness, did made testimonies of perjury, and the attorney organized and conduct of the perjuries all because they want to seek big attorney fees from Royal and want to revenge me for the previous cases 12 years ago. I have all written evidence to prove those perjuries (no problems) from all testimony and deposition transcripts and witness.
I need a truthfful lawyer (better young and inexperienced as I can study together and work through all together. I am good at that) who want fame and justice as lawyers.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid none of the experts on this site can represent anyone from this site. We can answer specific questions for customers as they arise, but cannot represent or engage with them to provide retainer type services by state laws.