Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I purchased a sight unseen vehicle online, paid with my CC

Customer Question

I purchased a sight unseen vehicle online, paid with my CC and when the vehicle got delivered here, was a total misrepresentation. I disputed the charge with the CC issuer, and the seller agreed that the vehicle was in fact misrepresented.
I need to draft an agreement that reduce the selling price ($4000) paid with CC to $2000 final agreement for the CCard issuer to release only 50% of the funds.
Can you help to draft some like this?Note : Seller is in VA and I am in FLTHANKS A BUNCH
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

That would have to be done as a premium service. The cost would be $175. We would communicate offline through emails. If that is acceptable to you, let me know and I will make the offer. You would then have to accept the offer and I would give you an email address to use to contact me and exchange the required information. Let me know if that is acceptable.