Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I'm in the process of trying to start up a business that I

Customer Question

Hello, I'm in the process of trying to start up a business that I have in mind. I would just like to know and figure out steps to make it come to life. I want to start a fast food restaurant delivery service like postmates and ubereats but with my business I would like cater to people in my area and take orders online from fast food restaurants that do not deliver such as mc donalds chic fil a chipotle etc , have menus from restaurants with prices, with the resaurants prices shown on my business website and just charge a fee for delivery. Everything would be done online no cash taken from customers. So I would not be raising the price or anything just charge a fee for delivering the food and I would just like to know if this is legally possible or what I would need to do to make the right steps in the right direction. Any help and information would be very grateful thank you, ***** *****
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good.

Hello. I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.