TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

Is there anyway I can film adult pornographery in the state

Customer Question

Is there anyway I can film adult pornographery in the state of Ohio? Private resident with actors participating keeping the location huss, huss is my thought? Please excuse any feelings of discuss with this question you may have. It's an honest legal question I am seeking. Sorry if you are offended.
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I only asked a question sweety
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Seriously I had to pay 5 dollars and then join the membership for 45 dollars?? Who's really getting it up the butt with a big one here? I'm normally sticking the big one up some hotties butt...Carma lol. Please ignore my poor attempt at humor. Lawyers probably wouldn't find that funny.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Yes, you may film adult pornography in Ohio. Pornography is Constitutionally protected under the First Amendment. Accordingly, it would be unconstitutional for Ohio authorities to attempt to prevent you from filming in the state.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also,please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars(and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
First amendment ? I am sure it is illegal to film porn in 43 states.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Hello again.A conviction in those 43 states would almost certainly be overturned on Constitutional grounds, provided they weren't considered obscene.In Ohio specifically, it is illegal to make an obscene movie. However, it is also illegal to sell and to watch an obscene movie. Yet pornography is certainly lawfully sold in Ohio. So, the issue is whether pornography is automatically obscene. The answer is no. The Supreme Court of the United States ruled on this issue back in the 1970s in a case called Miller. The bot***** *****ne is that ordinary pornography between consenting adults is protected by the First Amendment.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Great.. I'd go down on him definitely for a long delayed slow fun time...
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
I hope that helps. Please let me know if you need further clarification, and please remember to provide positive feedback via the stars. Thank you.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.