Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

On forming an LLC in Tennessee...what do I need to do beyond

Customer Question

on forming an LLC in Tennessee...what do I need to do beyond completing the deluxe LLC package?
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is regarding the LLC packages on US Legal Forms, http://www.uslegalforms.com/dave/llc.htm?auslf=daveramsey.
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is Richard and I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Once your LLC is formed, you will need to get an Employer Indentification Number from the IRS. You will also need to obtain a business license to operate your business in TN. The type of license you wil need will depend on the nature of your business. Here is a link to the site to look up business licenses depending on your business. http://verify.tn.gov/

You will also need a sales tax certificate if you will be selling products or services subject to sales tax. Those will be the essentials of what you need to get started.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

I sent you an answer to your question a few days ago. If I have answered all your questions please highly rate my answer as that is how I get credit for working on your question.