Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.

Just considering information about my options to assess when

Customer Question

Just considering information about my options to assess when legal representation might be necessary.
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: California and no
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: I'm a1/3 owner of a CA corp three of us started in 1998 and we were all employees from the start. In January I was told my pay would be reduced to less than half until June at which time my employment would be terminated and they would make some proposal to purchase my shares and pay me monthly against an upside of ultimate corp sale. All financial and other emails stopped at the end of January and I haven't been paid since June when I was paid accrued vacation at the lower wage rate.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I might not be ready to engage an attorney yet?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 month ago.

What are you seeking? A buy out of shares? An accounting of the books and records? A suit for wrongful termination?