Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was harassed by my doctor what should I do

Customer Question

I was sexual harassed by my doctor what should I do
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. In which state are you located? What did the harassment consist of?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I told him my husband walked out on me and I was very hurt by that he started telling me how beautiful I was and what a great body I had asked me to send him pictures of my body told me I had a nice ass then invited me to the office told me to were a dress and he had sex with me

Was this consensual? Did he force you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He started making me feel better about the idea of my husband leaving me and was telling me things to make me feel better about myself and I feel like he only did that so he could have sex with me so I told him I was going to have him for sexaul harassment be bag me not to now he said he's going to kill himself

You need to report him to the governing body of doctors. Which state are you in? I can provide you with their information and possibly a complaint form. I would recommend you cease any communication with him if he has your cell number and is calling and/or texting.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm in Richmond va he keeps texting me telling me he's trying to take his life and telling me he's really depressed well I'm very depressed also because I feel bad that I let him convenience me to having sex with him but I was really hurt by my situation and I told him I felt unattractive I cried my eyes out and wanted him to give me something for depression but he just kept hugging me and telling me what great body I have
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I live in Richmond va my address is 1704 n battery Dr Richmond va 23222
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks so much because this is driving me crazy and I don't know where to turn or who
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have the money to pay for the phone call will you please call me please
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: A different Attorney here. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What you need to do here is to report the Doctor to Virginia Board of Medicine for this misconduct. Click here for the complaint information.

You should also file complaint against him with your local Police Station.

Furthermore, you must cease ALL communications with him.

Best wishes,