Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

I order a a pack ofcondom online from a store through

Customer Question

I order a a pack ofcondom online from a store through amazon. They sent me an open box with human pubes and possibely blood stain on the adhesive part of the box. is that enough to sue them?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Under product liability law, it is enough to contact them and demand a refund and return the item or dispose of it if they tell you to do so. However, in order to sue them for anything more than the value of the product, legally you have to prove you suffered physical harm from the product, which you have not done according to what you said above. Just finding the product to be used or have blood or hair on it is only enough to receive a refund for the cost of the product and shipping.
IF they refuse, you can sue them, but only for actual damages, the cost of the product, as you cannot prove any actual physical injury.