Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I have a US S-Corp, doing business with a Hong Kong company.

Customer Question

I have a US S-Corp, doing business with a Hong Kong company. Is it ok if the contract requires arbitration in HK? The contract states: ARBITRATION: Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to and determined by arbitration at Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre and in accordance with its Domestic Arbitration Rules.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Generally, the dispute resolution venue and method can be mutually agreed upon by all parties to a contract, as long as all parties agree to be bound by such designated dispute resolution venue / option and are prepared to resolve the dispute in HK arbitration center.

I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.