Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

While bed ridden from SMI I was receiving in-home care from

Customer Question

While bed ridden from SMI I was receiving in-home care from an aide who persuaded me to give her a pay advance of $1,000 for her continuing housekeeping help after my Medicaid services ended. She never performed the promised care and after some months she told me "If you don't tell her employer, All Valley Home Health care and Nursing, Inc., then I'll repay me $25 each month" I received four payments and not a penny since. When I complained to JK Levy of All ValleyHHC*N,inc, he said I violated policy by making this pay arrangement away from them. Since I could only afford $700 of the $1,000 the aide wanted, I'm now still expect the remaining $600 to be refunded to me by aide Cowan or her employer All Valley. ................When I complained to Mercy Care (Aetna) Ms T. Long AND Mr. Neal of Aetna's EXECUTIVE RESOLUTION team, both contradicted the written proof I have about the $700 pay advance and said the payment I made to Ms Cowan's personal Chase bank a/c was a "loan" and that I was advised to tak
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.