Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I want to sell an ACNE product that is registered with the

Customer Question

I want to sell an ACNE product that is registered with the FDA, and meets all requirements, on E Commerce via a web site. I want to take orders and package the products for mailing in my home. I have a wine vault with controlled temperature and humidity so products can be stored in a controlled environment..
Is it legal to take orders, store and package the product in my home, before take to UPS to ship? or do I have to rent a place of business to process the orders for shipment?
James Metcalf M.D.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you going to be repacking the product or are you just going to be selling it in the original packaging?