Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I own a business and also work for a non profit group. What

Customer Question

I own a business and also work for a non profit group. What recourse do I have if non profit says something to a vendor and causes that vendor not to provide my company goods anymore.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You would need to initiate action against the nonprofit for tortious interference in your business relationship. You would need an Attorney who handles civil litigation to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.