Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

My business partner and former personal partner Michael

Customer Question

My business partner and former personal partner Michael Moses Elkaim has committed misfeasance against my company, harassed me, friends family and cause me extraordinary psychological distress. He has subverted the success of the company we founded together, routinely made efforts to cause me psychological, physical and financial harm and has a history of arrest for battery (in the U.S. at least, if not elsewhere). I have witness statements. I am hoping to be able to force him from the company, to shut down the company and/or to sue him for his actions against me.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am hoping that this information will not appear in the below suggestions box. This information is extremely sensitive.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I really need this to be made anonymous. This could have very bad repercussions against me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug