CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a businesses law attorney, with experience advising and representing owners and investors.
71563194

Is the birth certificate a certificate of title, a security

Customer Question

Is the birth certificate a certificate of title, a security interest, that the state insures and gets funds for the state/nation based on a persons collateral?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. Let's begin. Okay?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

Can you restate your question please? I am not sure what you are asking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does the state have an interest in the bc and open an insurance policy (indemnification) on the merit of that legal document recieving funds from the fed which goes to the state?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is***** am another expert on the forum.

I reviewed your post above, and saw that you had a few other foundational questions leading up to this one.

I hope that I can help answer your issue.

A birth certificate has no independent financial value to anyone, or any entity.

It does not create any sort of investment vehicle for the individual or the state, and does not have any other independent financial value.

I hope that this is of assistance.