Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I'm a subcontractor in WA State. All the general contractors

Customer Question

I'm a subcontractor in WA State. All the general contractors now have language in the sub agreements that states, "you get paid when we get paid." If it's been 60 days and the general hasn't paid, can the subcontractor still lien the property?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I apologize for the delay in you receiving a response, apparently it was very busy on the site today..

.'

Does your contract with the general state that you are waiving your lien rights?

.

.

thanks