Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

What documents does you need to initiate a law suit to a

Customer Question

What documents does you need to initiate a law suit to a court for a tort over $15,000.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

You need to file a Complaint. You don't need any other documents per se such as exhibits. You may attach exhibits to the complaint but it is not necessary. There may be other documents needed to go with it such as a coversheet and I can find out for you if you tell me which jurisdiction you are in. Let me know if this is what you were thinking of or if you are asking something different.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Houston county GA pro per 8th District
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 4 months ago.

Sorry their website information is not very good, they have no forms or helpful information I can point you to as a pro per. Even their rules page is a dead link. I will opt out and hope someone else can help you. Good luck.

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

What type of tort suit do you want to file?