Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate
18215332

My husband and i would like to launch our production compnay

Customer Question

my husband and i would like to launch our production compnay but need help with decideing which incorporated is best for the business. can you lead me and the right direaction?
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello is someone there?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

The best I can do is direct you to some online information about the difference between corporations and limited liability companies (LLC). Will that satisfy your request for information, or are you looking for answers to more specific questions? Also, what type of production company are you starting . I will be off-line afternoon today, for most of the afternoon early evening.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yeah I did the online information, We are an production company who provides entertainment and physical works in the realms of performance arts, film, etc.. I would like to know if someone wanted to invest can we still us LLC.

Yes, an L.LC can be used. You assign membership percentages and set up an operating agreement. Use an attorney for that, especially with outside investors.

Please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry but i feel rushed........

Take your time. I will be back online later tonight if you have a follow-up question or two.