Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I need to find the form for a breach of contract dealing

Customer Question

I need to find the form for a breach of contract dealing with a contract I have with my child's school
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in Oregon, lane county
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet I have sent a letter to the school informing them of the breach and they have until the 21st of this month to address the issue.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes, my child came to this school with a 4.2 gpa and was informed to attended this school she needed to repeat the whole 5th grade and 6th with what they claimed was a deficit in the subject of math. Other students that were not ethnical were not required to repeat 2 grades. Also, the school was fraudulent in stating my child was eligible for a scholarship after my child met the requirements of the scholarship was informed it wasn't in the "Spirit " of the scholarship for her to obtain it.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

I have read you inquiry and feel that you may benefit from a phone call on this. I will send you an offer to do that and it will add $23.00 to your current deposit amount. If you want to go forward, then just accept the offer and send me your phone number.