LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 25 years experience in the practice of law.

I sold a truck to guy in Texas over the Internet it was a

Customer Question

I sold a truck to guy in Texas over the Internet it was a used truck. He wired the money to my account. 1 week later he sent 2 drivers to pick up the truck drivers looked over the truck and said it was good. Once the truck arrived in Texas he called me and wants his money back for the truck or will take me to court. Can he take me to court over a used truck which he didn't inspect himself ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon Konrad,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

It will be pretty difficult for him to sue you. First as the contract was fulfilled in IL he would have to come to IL and sue you there, and then to win he would have to prove that you somehow defrauded him in the transaction. So while he could sue (anyone can sue for anything) his chances of winning are slim to none.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He keeps on calling me and will not stop calling and texting me. I have attached a file which he sent me this morning.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, and with the expectation that you would act similarly and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,