Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Law Educator, Esq. ONLY The judgment on my motion to set

Customer Question

Law Educator, Esq. ONLY
The judgment on my motion to set aside only stated Denied. I have tried to make the judge give memorandum of judgment. I finally was able to talk to the secretary and the clerk, but they both said that that denied is enough. Is that enough for memorandum of decision that appellate court state is my responsibility to make sure is on file? ( The regular )
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The clerk is correct, Denied is enough, you would be filing your appeal based on the original case and why it was ruled against you.