Legalease
Legalease, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience corps, LLC's and partnerships; preparation, negotiation of complex contracts and business agreements
20355756

Is it legal to live in the United States, incorporate a

Customer Question

Is it legal to live in the United States, incorporate a sports gambling company in Europe (in a country where it is legal) and profit from this company while accepting only users from countries where sports gambling is legal (not the United States)?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 months ago.

Hello there --

-

It is perfectly for you to make all of your money in other countries and then bring the profits to the US to spend on whatever you would like/ You must make sure that no part of the operation can be accessed from a US website for any US resident to play these online games on US soil and you should have no problems.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating above so I will be paid for my time assisting you tonight. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star or the fourth or fifth star to the right of the middle star above in the ratings section. Doing so will not cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time assisting you tonight. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

-

MARY