Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Who should I report to if some layperson owns a corporation

Customer Question

who should I report to if some layperson owns a corporation and doctor is contracted for the licensed to be used.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: ca
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: the doctor has three branch which are all invested by other layperson, they split the profit with doctor (5%), but it is the company who real owner collects money, and many cases, they dont have good faith exam by physician, let the RN to do cosmetic procedures.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: california
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would call the CA medical board as they regulate all medical business within the state of CA.
Also, if they are committing unfair and deceptive business practices, you can report them to the CA Attorney General's Office Consumer Protection Unit.