Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Need a contract looked over. In a brief summary I'm building

Customer Question

Need a contract looked over. In a brief summary I'm building an app, I found a app develop company to build it under a 3yr contract that will cost me 129 per/mo. Is there a way it can be looked over through you guys?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Yes, that is something that we do under our premium services offer. I would suggest that you upload the document first so that we can look at it and quote you a price. Also, please identify the section numbers of the document that you have specific issues or concerns with as we cannot pass of judgment or "bless" the document as a whole.