Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a question. NEW YORK, no,

Customer Question

Hello Pearl
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I have a question. NEW YORK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?