Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

I formed an llc to provide construction management services

Customer Question

I formed an llc to provide construction management services in the state of Maryland do I need a business or contractor license. I only do commercial work.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Unless you are licensed as a contractor by the Home Improvement Commission you will need a contractor license. Here is the link to their site where you can obtain such a license.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus