Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I want to take comcast to small claims courts because they

Customer Question

I want to take comcast to small claims courts because they gave me misinformation
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What did they give you misinformation about and how did that harm you?