Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

We own a bodyguard agency. We watched A gh profile home and

Customer Question

We own a bodyguard agency. We watched A high profile home and was referred to the clients attorney to get the invoices paid. The attorney covered for him for about two weeks. Our funding company is about to keep our 9 grand. Tomorrow is 90 days and his attorney is refusing to answer her phone, email and of course he is too. But she is helping dodge us for money. I don't know about you but for is !not getting our 8 grand is huge
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in? And who was your contract with specifically? Was it with the client or the attorney?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We are in texas. The contract was in his name. He said here is my attorney. She will take care of the invoices. Now we can't get in contact with either. For the first two weeks she was fine with typical believable business type answers. They wouldn't pay so we had to sell it to our funding guy who is about to collect it all
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 5 months ago.

So to be clear, you no longer have a right to collect the debt, correct? You sold the debt away? And if so, what would be your specific question?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 5 months ago.

Hello?

Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 5 months ago.

I see you haven't responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?