KJLLAW
KJLLAW, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

In North Carolina can I as President of a corporation file a

Customer Question

in North Carolina can I as President of a corporation file a responsive pleading in Civil Court?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon. A President of a corporation, or another corporate employees are permitted to act on behalf of a corporation in the State of North Carolina in some limited capacities. A corporation does not need to be represented by an attorney in small claims court. But in other NC state courts the corporation must hire an attorney.

I hope this helps with your question.

Expert:  KJLLAW replied 7 months ago.

Even to file a responsive pleading.

Expert:  KJLLAW replied 7 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask. If not, please rate the question so that I receive credit for the answer.

Expert:  KJLLAW replied 7 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask. If not, please rate the question so that I receive credit for the answer

Expert:  KJLLAW replied 7 months ago.