Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I am starting to get frustrated and up set,i thought I wrote

Customer Question

I am starting to get frustrated and up set,i thought I wrote you a book on the other page.ok once again and the surgest engine I was looking for free advice with this question and then I have to pay for free advice.oh well that's the story of my husband and I are not in the best of health we are both76,question can I sue these people and start over.9months ago we hired sears to roof our house,then they job it out to a roofing co.and not a compuent one at that the boards that hold up roof were bent,and should of been replaced before putting on roof.we had no knowledge of this.we were changing our homeowner insurance they after a couple of weeks cancled us our roof not safe.i called contractor adviser
he and all the sears acting unconcerned till I said our ins was cancledhim and roofer came were going to fix it
roofer jacked up our roof to place wood in to fix them,her raised our roof of the foundation.the other sales man looked at problem and placed his foot through our ceilingroofer agreed it has to be fixed from the out side and some tiles have to come off,i have heard nothing for over a week.can I demand my 9000.00 dollars back and get another roofer and sue sears and the roofer.they call and say they will be back this day are that day at 600am and don't show up till 11am
then we go through that again excuses over and over.this is so unfair I am not a monster I just feel I have been patent
long I have any leverage to stand on we nnd our home owner ins by a rewputal company.mrs lancaster
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

When the insurance company told you that you roof was "not safe" did they say why?

Did the insurance company come out and check the roof in person?

Did they originally give you a date by which the roof would be completed? If so, did they compete it by that date?