Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Need to get some direction for 'language' on meeting minutes

Customer Question

Need to get some direction for 'language' on meeting minutes for an LLC that is being dissolved. Is there possible a standard format
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No - trying to do as much of the leg work as possible
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No we have already filed a final FED tax return. Done the SOS item and got that back. I'm kind of back tracking..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
All you need to put in the minutes is something to the effect of "Meeting held on (date), name of members in attendance. There being a quorum of members, the members voted to dissolve the LLC."
You do that and attach that to the Articles of Dissolution you file with the secretary of state.