Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

How do I run a full background search on myself to bring up

Customer Question

How do I run a full background search on myself to bring up the best results? I want results to bring up assets/holdings and positions (officer or trustee) related to any real property, trusts, partnerships, foundations and corporations that I've been involved with over the past 30 years. I also want California liens and California judgments I have (or have had) on others (I have on others, not ones they have on me).
Most of the places I see are more about criminal and other such background checks. I'm not interested in the following: lawsuits, liens or judgments against me, nor criminal, traffic, credit or tax issues.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

There are several different things that have to be done to get the information that you are seeking, to the extent it is available. I would be happy to discuss those with you but I would suggest that you consider a premium service option. I will send you that shortly.