Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I have an incorporated company that is going to act as a

Customer Question

I have an incorporated company that is going to act as a sales agency represeting various client product lines. I need to set up a sales agreement that I can use with the supplier. I am aware that there are several sales agreement templates online, but there are all sorts of other issues that I feel should be covered that do not appear on these templates. Number 1. of these points includes the fact that although my company is located in Canada, most of the clients I will be selling to are located in the US. I if I am selling products in the US I would like to have my commissions paid to me in US dollars. I am also working with a client in UAE which is going to be a distributor in that area. I would like if possible to have their money also exchanged into US funds and my commission paid in US funds if possible to take advantage of the exchange. 2. Another concern is creating a line or clause that allow for me to have the ability to renegotiate the commission I receive based on volume clients or protected if there is a price negotiation reduction with a large volume client. 3. if I am getting the orders and then sending them to the supplier how do I create a clause that protects me by keeping my clients and ensuring that I am paid for all re-orders. Thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

.Everything you state in your fact situation points to the need for top-notch legal services. You need a business attorney who specializes in sales agency agreements of the type that you describe. We at Just Answer are not permitted to provide that kind of direct legal service for our customers. If you have a specific question, we may be able to assist you with general information on that subject; however as stated above, the bot***** *****ne is that you need an experienced business attorney to draft the contract that you described here. I wish you the best of luck in your new business venture