Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I do not feel I received the service that I paid a

Customer Question

I do not feel I received the service that I paid for from a Successful Consulting , LLC. program that I paid for.
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: Valencia, California.
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: They are a resource program to assist seniors with financial and living problems . They sent me a bunch of resource programs which I didn't qualify for which I did tell them, but they did not do any follow up or answer my calls.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Corporate Lawyer should know?
Customer: The payment made to them is $1,646.75.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this matter?
Have you demanded a refund from them in writing for breach of contract and sought to get your money or some of your money back yet?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. The Warranty of Service agreement reads, may be refunded after 1 yr if no personal assistance is received. But . I have changed my mind. Please cancel me from this program. I do not wish to continue with this conversation.

Thank you for your reply. I understand. Please contact customer service for a refund, as the experts have no ability to do that for you.