How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 115452
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my FEIN number how do I get that paper again and from

Customer Question

I lost my FEIN number how do I get that paper again and from where ?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You simply need to contact the IRS and give them the business name, your name and address and they will give you your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-####
You can also check any previous tax returns you filed.
Also if you opened a bank account with the number, you can contact the bank to get the number.