Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Practicing for over 20 years and helped a number of businesses with litigation.

I already have a provisional patent on a core training

Customer Question

Hello, I already have a provisional patent on a core training device and concept that I am developing.
Question. Patent attorneys are very expensive ! How about using Legalzoom ? My Attorney wants 10,000.00 to 20,000.00 ! Already spent 3,200.00
Thank you
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. You can likely look around and obtain a better price than $10k-20k. I, personally, do not like to use form generation services for patent applications because much of the protection (and approval) provided by the patent depends on the wording and the forms places just don't know enough about your product and your thoughts to generate a document which is sufficient. You can go to services like and and hire patent attorneys that work with you on an individual, contract basis and get a better price than what you are quoting but they still provide a quality service. If you are going to use a forms site then LegalZoom is the one to use, I just don't personally believe that this is the type of service you should be using for a patent.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I thank you very much and am satisfied with the answer. Thank you for your prompt service.Ed
You're very welcome.Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.