J. Warren
J. Warren, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in general business transaction and formation matters.
64316804

I HAVE TWO OFFICE UNDER ONE UMBRELLA, ONE OFFICE IS A DBA HOW

Customer Question

I HAVE TWO OFFICE UNDER ONE UMBRELLA, ONE OFFICE IS A DBA HOW DO I CLOSE IT IN FLORIDA.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: We had two office but want to close one that was doing business under our name as a DBA, we want to close this office permanently.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.A DBA can be cancelled by filing a cancellation of fictitious name with the Secretary of State. Here is a link to the form as provided by the State:http://form.sunbiz.org/pdf/CR4E001.pdfAll my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! Please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter. Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).
Can I answer any additional follow up questions for you or clarify anything I have written above? If not, can you please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter? Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).