Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

When starting an anesthesia S Corp business (CRNA-certified

Customer Question

When starting an anesthesia S Corp business (CRNA-certified registered nurse anesthetists only) in California, do I have to include our credentials or nurse anesthesia in the title?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
I am not finding any CA law or regulation that would require you to include those credentials in the title of your business name. This is consistent generally with what I know about corporate law. The closest CA regulations I found on this issue are here; and as you can see if there were any sort of regulation related to what you are asking about, one would expect to find it in this same spot.