Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Is conversation with Just Answer lawyer as private as

Customer Question

Is conversation with Just Answer lawyer as private as consulting a lawyer in his/her office? I mean does the information contained in question answers protected under attorney/client privilege? If not, is there a way to get that?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is Richard and I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. This is a public site and all the posts are public. If you take a premium service, those communications are off line and not available to the public. What is the question you have?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This was the question I had. Thanks for the answer. I just read your disclaimer and it says it all. I am sorry I should have read it first. You said it is a public site and posts are public. How can I access this site to read questions/answers of others.
I do not know. I know what you write in a post can be read by anyone on the site. Whether you can access those old questions and answers without paying a fee, I do not know. If you do not have a question, let me know and I will get the question closed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You may close the conversation. You basically said that the posts are public but you dont know where to go read them.